INGREDIENTS FOR 6 PANINI
(you can also freeze and eat the others later)
- 300 g of 00 flour (we used the Molino Cussino's)
- 1 medium egg
- 153 g of whole milk
- 33 g of sugar
- 10 g of fresh brewer's yeast
- 43 g of butter
- 7 g of salt
For the topping
- 1 yolk
- 50 g of milk
- Sesame seeds
- In the mixer or in a large bowl, mix the milk (not cold),
- the egg at room temperature, the yeast and the sugar.
- Once they are well blended, add all the flour and knead it with the hook for at least 10 minutes, when the dough begins to detach from the walls easily, add the soft butter (we say in the jargon to ointment ...), then the salt that helps leavening.
- Let the dough rise at room temperature, covered, for two and a half hours.
- Shape into 120g balls and let them rest for an hour.
- Brush with egg and cover with poppy or sesame seeds to taste
- Bake at 165 degrees for about twenty minutes
- In the meantime, prepare the meat or the vegetarian / vegan version, the vegetables and any other ingredients.
The recipe is from our Chef and friend Massimiliano Gorri to make the StreetFarm burger panino.Do it at home today is really very simple and the scent that will invade your home will be delicious.
Let us know what you do, send us a photo and the best photo will be posted on our social networks, as well as make our Chef Max salivate happy! Buon Appetito!